Weather’s looking warm this weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for nice conditions for us all.
All the info you need for this weekend, including copies of all 4 newsletters are here:
SATURDAY RACES: tobermorytrail.wordpress.com/marathon/
SUNDAY’S FPI5K: tobermorytrail.wordpress.com/flowerpot-island-5k
Did you know:
- This race has 7 different landowners, without whose support we couldn’t deliver such an exciting course.
- There will be fun activities for your friends and family to discover at the finish line… right on Bay st in front of Tobermory Brewing Co from 10-3pm Saturday.
- This race is non-profit! Proceeds benefit Tobermory Primary Place Daycare and local outdoor sport projects via Peninsula Adventure Sports Association.
- You race entry also gets you an advance purchase opportunity for next year’s race…. helpful considering we sold out the FPI5K in 3 hours.
- Your race bib will get you a couple of clutch discounts around town.
- There are 65 volunteers helping out! This year’s volunteers get access to free first aid training and also get the advance purchase opportunity next year.
- Tobermory is an absolutely incredible place to visit in the fall! Laid back & super-scenic.